Saturday 29 May 2010

Get your glow on

I know that most beauty enthusiasts are already familiar with Eyeko's cute little pots of wonder but since I do use them on a daily basis I thought that I'd just share how I incorporate them into my beauty routine.

Eyeko's 3 in 1 cream, which also comes in a tinted version, acts as a moisturiser, highlighter and eye cream in 1. It's a light reflecting moisturiser, infused with antioxidant Vitamins A and E, including a Vitamin C boost for a radiant complexion.

Eyeko's 3 in 1 cream - the original

The first time I tried it I ended up looking like a shiny mess and felt very disappointed. I would really refrain from using it like a normal moisturiser and applying all over the face - it's just not that sort of cream.

Here's how you can use it:
  • Mix into foundation or moisturiser for a radiant glow
  • Apply as a highlighter onto the brow bone, top of the cheek bone, bridge of the nose, etc...
You need to be quick in the application of this cream as it dries rather quickly. Use only a BIT of product for highlighting purposes and blend like mad:) It also helps to warm the cream up between your finger tips before applying.

Eyeko 3 in 1 cream - Tinted

This one is so much easier to work with as the consistency allows you to actually use it all over your face as a normal moisturiser. Although it looks dark in the container, it applies really sheer just adding a very subtle colour and glow.

I use it as-
  • A base for make-up
  • Mixed into foundation
  • Mixed into facial moisturiser & body lotions
  • Applied on its own as a facial moisturiser or for adding colour and glow to the arms, legs, decolette area
  • On its own or mixed with a bit of cream and applied as a blush or bronzer
These adorable creams will not disappoint once you've mastered using them properly.

How do you use yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment