Wednesday 3 November 2010

Nail polish, art and wraps

I am currently training to become a nail technician and absolutely loving my course. This has led me to become a little obsessed about "all things nails". I received three £5 vouchers to use on any of Boots' No 7 products and  used all of them on nail polishes instead of make-up (shock, horror...):)

The colours I got are (from left to right): 
 No7 Stay Perfect nail colour in Milan, Spun Sugar, Totally Teal

Please pardon the state of my nails in the following pictures as my acrylic nails are in desperate need of infills which I will hopefully be getting done tomorrow. 

Milan (love, love, love this one!)
 
Spun Sugar

Totally Teal

I also popped into Sally's and got these nail art stickers which I can't wait to try:
...and Trendy Nail Wraps in Born To Be Wild:
I'll definitely post pictures and do a review of the nail wraps as soon as I've had a chance to try them out. I plan on applying them to both my finger nails and toes. Apparently they're meant to last between one and two weeks on hands and up to four weeks on toes.

Have you given nail wraps a go yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment