Sunday 31 October 2010

Beauty treats from Asda

I popped into Asda the other day for my grocery shopping and was sidetracked by some beauty related goodies as usual.
Asda had a special offer on Revlon's false eyelash range where you could get two sets of lashes for £10. I opted for getting the 2 pairs pack; hence 4 pairs of eyelashes for a tenner.
I haven't tried Revlon's falsies yet but they do look quite promising -

I got the Intensifying set:
and the Defining one:
Have you tried these? Any thoughts?

I also popped this rather intriguing looking scrub from n-spa into my trolley:

By no means was I in need of yet another scrub - I just simply took a sniff and there was no way I was putting it back on the shelf - into my trolley it went.
This scrub is sure to delight the senses of all fudge and caramel lovers. I know that I probably could have made it myself by mixing a couple of ingredients found within my kitchen cupboards but you know how it is...
Hot Butter Fudge Sugar Polish gently buffs away dull looking skin while leaving it feeling moisturised at the same time due to the added honey extract.
It's great as it's gentle (though not gentle enough to be used on the face) but gets the job done and indulges your senses at the same time - you'll be tempted to eat it. Another plus is that it rinses off easily so no irritating granules get left behind to make moisturising a pain.

Did you pick up any beauty treats during your last grocery shopping trip?

P.S. Happy Halloween to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. No Asda here in the US but I did pick up a facial moisturizer from Safeway. A new organic line for about $7. It does a good job. But I don't think it smells as good as your hot butter fudge scrub. :p

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete