Monday 27 September 2010

FOTD

Let me just clarify that this FOTD post actually features the make-up I had on two days ago but never got the chance to post about. So in actual fact it is a FOTOD (face of the other day) sort of post...could this be the beginning of a new trend...?
Anyway, here's a breakdown of all the slap:) -

Face
  • Leichner Foundation in Blend of Beige
  • E.L.F Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
  • Benefit Eye Bright on under eye area

Eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin all over the mobile eyelid, Creep on outer V and along lower lash line, Naked for blending in the crease
  • Avon Sonic Boost mascara

Lips
  • E.L.F Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I like it!! The emphasis on the eyes is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awesome! I love that you didn't list a ton of products. I have Eye Bright and never thought to use it as a concealer...is that what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx a million for all the positive comments & for following - it means a lot!

    @BottledBeauty - I used Eye Bright to lighten dark circles under my eyes - it works well for really lightening up the under eye area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the eyeshadow! come follow me xxo

    ReplyDelete