Eyeko's 3 in 1 cream, which also comes in a tinted version, acts as a moisturiser, highlighter and eye cream in 1. It's a light reflecting moisturiser, infused with antioxidant Vitamins A and E, including a Vitamin C boost for a radiant complexion.
Eyeko's 3 in 1 cream - the original
The first time I tried it I ended up looking like a shiny mess and felt very disappointed. I would really refrain from using it like a normal moisturiser and applying all over the face - it's just not that sort of cream.
Here's how you can use it:
- Mix into foundation or moisturiser for a radiant glow
- Apply as a highlighter onto the brow bone, top of the cheek bone, bridge of the nose, etc...
Eyeko 3 in 1 cream - Tinted
This one is so much easier to work with as the consistency allows you to actually use it all over your face as a normal moisturiser. Although it looks dark in the container, it applies really sheer just adding a very subtle colour and glow.
I use it as-
- A base for make-up
- Mixed into foundation
- Mixed into facial moisturiser & body lotions
- Applied on its own as a facial moisturiser or for adding colour and glow to the arms, legs, decolette area
- On its own or mixed with a bit of cream and applied as a blush or bronzer
How do you use yours?