Sunday 20 February 2011

Barry M Nail Paint in Red Glitter

I popped into Boots and Superdrug yesterday with the intention of getting myself a bottle of Barry M's Instant Nail Effects only to find out that it was out of stock. For some reason whenever Instant Nail Effects was released I had no interest in it whatsoever but now I really want to get my hands on a bottle...well either the Barry M one or OPI's Shatter which from what I've heard is selling like hot cakes and proving to be rather impossible to get.

Anyway, I didn't leave empty handed as Barry M's Red Glitter polish caught my attention.
For some reason I don't really tend to wear red nail polish but this one was just too hard to resist and I'm really loving it.

I needed two coats to achieve an opaque coverage. The polish dries to a sort of lightly gritty texture.

Those of you whom have tried both Barry M's Instant Nail Effects and OPI's Shatter - is there much of a difference between them apart from the price?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that one is pretty! I have Barry M's crackle, its nice I will eventually get a china glaze but really in no hurry. I think I want Nfu Oh holographic polish more!

    ReplyDelete