I've had this palette for a while now and only ever reach for two of the colours - Purple Haze and Red Lead as I find them to be the "safest" of the bunch.
One of the looks which Andrew demonstrated was using the blue shade along with the purple - the result looked stunning on the model.
I couldn't wait to try it on myself and decided to go for it today as I'm going to be home bound all day long - just as well cause the weather's horrid.
In addition to this, I'm not really sure as to whether or not I'd be brave enough to actually leave the house wearing blue eyeshadow...it's not my usual shade of choice.
Anyway, here's how it turned out:
Here's a breakdown of the products I used:
- Leichner Foundation in Blend of Beige
- Garnier 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on on under eye area
- Chanel Cream Bronzer as blush
- No7 Colour Rebellion Palette - Indigo Blue all over lid up to the crease; Purple Haze along upper and lower lash line
- Avon Sonic Boost mascara
- E.l.f. mineral lipstick in Runway Pink (adore it!)