Sunday 21 November 2010

Bioderma Sensibo H20 cleanser

Used by celebs, models and make-up artists worldwide, Bioderma's Sensibo H20 cleanser has definitely got a lot of beauty junkies stamp of approval.

And now it's got mine!
After hearing the fabulous mua Lisa Eldridge rave about it, I knew that this cleanser absolutely had to find its way into my life. Getting your hands on it here in the UK is a little difficult though and you'll only be able to purchase online.

I did a bit of internet searching and also learnt that this cleanser was available in quite a lot of pharmacies in Poland. Just my luck as my partner happened to be visiting his family there at the time of my "hunting down Bioderma" quest.

Onto Skype I went and provided him with all the relevant details and pictures of the product. A couple of hours later he e-mailed me a photo of it saying that it had been bought and was already packed away in his suitcase - now all I had to do was wait another couple of days to start using it. The people at the pharmacy had also told him that it was great stuff and sold like hot cakes.

I've been using it daily now for over a month and can't imagine life without it. Any friends going to France or Poland will hopefully now be doing me a little favour and bringing back a bottle or two back for me - fingers crossed.

The cleanser is odourless, fragrance and alcohol free and resembles water. It kind of feels like you're using a toner so it's also great for using it in the mornings for freshening up your face.
I remove make-up using cotton buds drenched in the solution. It's very gentle on the eyes and skin, leaving the skin feeling clean and not stripped.

If I'm tired and in a rush, I'll just remove all my make-up using this cleanser alone - it does a great and quick job of it - I love a time saving product!
If I have a bit of time on my hands then I'll usually use it for removing my eye make-up and follow up with another cleanser of choice, using Bioderma as a toner.

All I can say is that this one's for keeps and I'll always be sure to have it in my bathroom and kit.

Have you guys tried it yet?

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try this as well, but I don't think this is that easly available in the US either. I think I may do some more online searching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing Lisa's video I had to have it. Luckily until this post I forgot about it. Now I have to go out and find it...lol

    ReplyDelete