Friday 20 August 2010

MAC Peaches Blush

Don't you just love peachy cheeks? Peach blush really manages to liven up a complexion and it's been my new obsession. In pursuit of the perfect peach I just had to try out MAC's Sheertone Blush in Peaches.
 Peaches is a true peach shade with a very smooth, blendable and matte texture.


I'd love to hear about your favourite peach blushers so please share!
I also have my eyes on Illamasqua's Lover blush - do any of you own Peaches and Lover? If yes then are they very similar?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I am going to try to pick this up this weekend! Can't believe I forgot about this blush! A couple of months ago I was so excited to get this blush and then I just forgot!? Anyways thanks for reminding me, it's such a gorgeous color!

    http://chicgeekwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my fav. blushes to use! great on fair to medium-dark skin tones~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i just bought MAC paches too!. I think its flattering on most skin tones and i love the natural look it gives which instantly brghtens your ace up. Not sure if ill still use this in winters though, because i like to add more warmth to the face in winters and this doesnt do that, but still..love LOVE the shade...
    peachesandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete