Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick uses Elasticolor technology to distribute rich colour pigments evenly over lips and allows the formula to move comfortably with lips – like a second skin!
I'm not into bright colours - I don't really feel that they suit me, plus I have rather thin lips and therefore prefer sporting a nude pout. However, this summer is all about lipstick making a big comeback and bold, bright shades are in.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick is also infused with moisturisers and antioxidants such as Sweet Almond Oil to improve lip texture and prevent drying.
- Innovative pigments provide immediate, high-pigment colour release on lips to give rich colour in just one swipe.
- Unique Elasticolor technology hugs lips with an explosion of colour that feels virtually weightless
- Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties
- Moisturisers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond Oil, improve lip texture
- Beautiful packaging, with premium bullet lipstick case and embossed Revlon logo
When I first noticed Revlon's new Color Burst Lipstick collection, I was immediately drawn to the very chic packaging - I also love the logo which has been embossed onto the lipstick itself.
I find this to be a very wearable shade as the formula of this lipstick is buildable and can be adapted to be as intense or as sheer as you like - my preference is to sheer it down or wear as a stain by patting it into the lips with my fingers.
Color Burst has a rich, creamy texture, feels very light and moisturising on the lips and has good staying power.
That's my bright lippy sorted.
Have you tried it yet and what are your thoughts?