Monday 14 June 2010

Glamour's Benefit Goodies

Today I was lucky enough to get my hands on Glamour magazine along with it's free Benefit products.

I was pretty sensible and opted for only getting two issues, those containing the It Stick & the Eye Bright, total value=£31 - what a steal!!! 

 The other freebie on offer is the Bad Gal Pencil liner, which I didn't get cause of my sensible side asking me what on earth  was I going to do with three issues of the same magazine and reminding me of the fact that I have more than enough of black pencil liners. 

Yeah, I do regret not grabbing the other issue up...  
Anyway this is a great way to test these products out as I've never used them before. So far I'm pretty impressed with their very soft, smooth and creamy formulation which blends with great ease. 

Here are the swatches (left - concealer It Sick; right - Eye Bright). 

If you're based in the UK then I suggest you grab these up as it's a MEGA bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment