Friday 23 April 2010

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze

A couple of days ago while doing my grocery shopping at Tesco I went to roam around the beauty product aisles the way I always do. Although I wasn't looking for anything in particular I did spot what seemed like an astounding bargain and the lovely packaging was just screaming out at me: take me, take me, go on, go on...and how could I resist seeing that this product was reduced from like £8 or £9 (can't really remember) to £2! Yes £2!!! So how could you possibly overlook such a deal.

The product which I am talking about is as stated in the title: the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze disposable shaver. It comes in a case which contains the razor and two refills. The case is very handy as you can store the refills inside it and it has a holder with adhesive attachments meaning that you can attach it to your bath or shower wall.




The handle has a rubber grip which is very easy to handle and not slippery in your hands. The razor itself consists of three blades and built in soap/gel bars which means that there is no need for shaving gel. When wet, the razor slips over the skin with great ease and releases a subtle scent. Skin feels silky soft after use.
The razor and the gel bars flex allowing for a closer and smoother shave that adjusts to any curves.


I have to say that I am over the moon with this product as it has turned shaving into a very pleasant experience for me instead of a chore. I love the fact that I no longer need to apply a soap or gel onto my skin prior to shaving - so it is quite time saving, plus I haven't experienced any nicking even when shaving in a hurry! The only downside to this product is that the gel bars do become a bit slimy and gooey so make sure to keep the razor out of the way of water between shaves.

I have yet to see how many uses I can get out of one gel bar as I've only used it now about 3 or 4 times - but I'll be sure to keep you updated.
Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and it really doesn't feel like you're using a razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment