Thursday 29 April 2010

Crazy for Corals!

I was very pleased to learn that coral is going to be bang on trend yet again this spring/summer. I adore this colour and think that it suits all - it has the ability to liven up paler complexions and looks fab against tanned skin as well.
So I'm out on a quest to find me some fab corals!
Here's a couple of corals that I've already managed to get my hands on:

Coral Nails


I love this shade! Got it at Boots from the Natural Collection, the shade is Antique Coral and I think it cost less than £2. Easy to apply & two coats are needed. I was so tempted to put this on my lips...just cause the colour is so great...just thought about how great it would be to have a lipstick in that shade - but don't panic - of course I didn't apply it to my lips!

Coral Clothes

Got this bright coral jacket while doing the weekly grocery shopping at Tesco
I'm sure that I'll get many opportunities to wear it throughout spring/summer here in Northern Ireland.

Tesco has been great for corals as I got this F&F dress from it last year: 
I haven't worn it yet but hoping to this year. It's a linen piece so it would be great for a hot summer - fingers crossed!

Coral Make-up

I've noticed that this Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef has been flying off the shelves...oh and look at how it matches the Antique Coral nail polish!

It's easy to apply, smooth, shiny and rich in colour. A great shade for spring/summer.


Light & Simple Coral Make-up

Cheeks: Ben Nye blush in Coral

Eyes: Smashbox Smashing Backlight Blush/Soft Lights Duo
Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef

 Do you enjoy wearing corals?

No comments:

Post a Comment