Wednesday 17 March 2010

Model Co Beauty Fix Airbrush Face

Model Co Beauty Fix Airbrush Face is a make-up fixing spray that sets and seals your make-up making it smudge-proof, tear proof and water resistant...and I swear by this stuff!

The first time I purchased this miracle in a bottle, I decided to put it to the ultimate test.
I put my make-up on and sealed it in place with this spray. Upon spraying it onto my face I felt a bit of a stinging sensation but it lasted only a few seconds - however, no one else has complained about this sensation and I fix everyone's make-up with this spray.

So back to my ultimate test - now that I had my make-up all fixed in place I thought that I needed to cry but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't shed a tear...where are those tears when you need them, hey...
Luckily I had a light bulb moment and decided to splatter my face with water. Well I couldn't believe it but the make-up hadn't budged and the more I couldn't believe my eyes the more I splattered and still not a single smudge in sight! I was sold!

Although it is quite pricey, I can't remember the exact price but I think that it's twenty-something pounds for a 58.18ml bottle, it is still well worth it. It's great for a night out, a busy day or hot weather as the only thing that you'll need to touch up on will be your lippy.

So with this spray you will be all set and ready to face yet another no touch up day!

P.S. Oh and no worries - you'll still be able to remove all your  make-up at the end of the day - just use your regular cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment