So how do we prepare to bare some flesh?
Personally I think that body oils are a great way of re-hydrating the skin and giving it a sexy glow.
I've got two fave body oils that I've been buying for a while now as I absolutely love their versatility.
The first one is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil.
My other must-have oil is from The Body Shop and it's the Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Miracle Oil.
Here's a couple of ways in which you can use it:
- smooth it onto your skin prior to taking a bath or shower as the steam will help your skin absorb the oil
- rub some into damp hair and leave on for a while before shampooing
- use as a regular massage oil or body moisturiser
- pour a bit into your bath water
- use as a hand moisturiser and massage into nails and cuticles
It truly is a gem. It has a very lovely flowery scent and dries incredibly quickly. I tend to use it quite often as a hand moisturiser - just used it a second ago actually and was able to get back to typing following application - it really does take only a couple of seconds to dry.